Safety for Huskies, Malamutes, Sled Dogs and their Owners
This section looks at safety around the home and garden, and while out and about.
We will try and highlight common safety issues, and suggest some basic steps you can take to ensure you are prepared should an emergency involving your husky occur.
- Being Prepared
- This page looks at ways in which we can prepare for potential emergency situations involving out dogs.
- First Aid
- Suggestions on first aid kits and other information on dog first aid.
- Safe Travel
- Make road travel with your dogs safer, and be prepared should an accident occur.
- Hazards in the Home
- How to husky-proof your home and ideas to keep your dog safe.
- Dog Safe Gardens
- Plants to avoid and general garden safety.
- Food to Avoid
- Human foods that may harm your dog.