Food to Avoid
Below you will find a list of foods that should not be given to your husky, or any other dogs.
This list includes many of the more dangerous foods for dogs, but there will be others not mentioned that could make your dog sick, so please be careful if you are thinking of giving your dog any new foods.
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Can cause intoxication, coma and death
- Contains theobromine, which can be toxic and affect the heart and nervous system
- Contain and unknown toxin which can damage the kidneys
- Macadamia Nuts
- Contain an unknown toxin which affects the digestive system, nervous system and muscles
- Cooked, raw or powdered onions contain sulfloxides and disulfides which damage red blood cells
- As with grapes, contain and unknown toxin which can damage the kidneys
- Yeast Dough
- Can expand and produce gases in the digestive system leading to bloat and other serious illnesses